Kudos Boards Downloads
Kudos Boards v3.2.1
The .ear file which contains all the components of the application.
Last Updated: 23 August 2018 17:00 AEDT.
Step-by-step guide for a fresh Kudos Boards Install.
Last Updated: 16 January 2018 16:10 AEDT
Step-by-step guide for applying a minor update to the application.
Last Updated: 28 January 2016 16:04 AEDT.
New WebSphere Messaging Bus Guide
Step-by-step guide to create a new WebSphere Bus for Kudos communication.
Note: this is only applicable for large/busy environments.
Last Updated: 13 August 2015 12:06 AEST
Latest Release Notes
iOS PROVISIONING: Managed Config Schema for AccounT
For provisioning in iOS.
- Multi Card Create
- Japanese Language
- Card hover highlights are bigger, follow board theme and can be more easily customised with CSS.
- The card creation textbox now grows bigger if you type more text.
- When creating a card, the 'Board' button just created an entry and didn't ask to link a Board.
- Copying of Cards and Lists
- Cut/Copy/Paste Keyboard Shortcuts
- Trash view now shows List/Card and Card/Comment was deleted from.
- Trash view shows exact Last Updated date in tooltips and by clicking Last Updated column.
- Due date card icons show year for distant dates.
- Link to Files for Communities Added as Members
- Minor layout improvements.
- Cross unable to be clicked to remove assigned user in card window.
- Colors lost when moving card to new board.
- Changes to long description causing assignments to be lost.
- Long descriptions not copying from templates.
- Dutch 'tuned out' term changed to 'uitgeschakeld'.
- Printability improvements, especially non-chrome browsers.
- Offset position of business card popup to be less in the way.
- In some environments, @mentioning a user would not create notifications.
- Pressing enter to select @mention user would move cursor to new line.
- Member icons would appear under side menu when dragging.
- Users from Communities not receiving emails for ToDo assignments.
- Creating or modifying a large description on a ToDo would remove assignments.
- Exception relating to systemLastmod and search indexing on Oracle databases.
- Users denied access to /kudosboards via security roles were getting stuck in a redirect loop.
- Added profile business cards in many more places.
- Improved printability of Board.
- Removed excess margins of Board view.
- Board owners can now edit all user comments.
- Content created in Boards not found in Search results.
- Post/Cancel Comment buttons unresponsive in Safari.
- Users with Reader role could not open cards.
- Users could receive notifications from Board without being a member.
- Show tag names when hovering over card tags icon.
- Fix long card descriptions truncating when updating attachments.
- Fix duplicate ToDo assignments not removable.
- Prevent creation of duplicate ToDo assignments.
- Rich Text Comments
- Image Pasting in Comments
- Check marks on assigned users in multi-assigned cards
- Card could become unresponsive after expanding, collapsing and changing.
- Assigning a seconds user to an already completed task could fail.
- German/Dutch language updates.
- Added/Fixed Dutch and German translations.
- Minor CSS: Increased margin above side menu in My ToDos board.
- Fix issue with greater than 100 explicit members (ACL Entries) in a Board.
- Fix Internet Explorer pasting unsupported image types in comment input.
- Update/Fix "View Activity as Board" button for C5.5/6
- Fix favicon for C6.
- Fixes to access control for community boards and community groups.
- Fix for Board losing community context.
- Fix clicking of titles on Community Board cards not opening Board.
- German translations for Link to File dialog.
- Added translations for 'Move' in list menu.
- Move a List to a different Board
- Only Board Owners can move nodes between Boards (configurable)
- Entire Board Tile area can be right-clicked to 'Open in New Tab' etc.
- Board loses context of Community when Board information changed
- Changes to Public ACL Entries
- Board syncronisation for moving nodes between Boards
- Scale images in Comments to prevent clipping
- Icons may not appear in IE11
- ToDo's created and assigned in Activities could not be completed by a member role
- Show color labels from relevant Board when opening a card in To Do Board
- Improved responsivness of color changes in cards
- Use IE document mode "edge" for Connections 5.5+
- Security fix related to access control lists.
- Pasting an image into card description could close the editor and fail to paste.
- Custom Person fields could not be edited after creation.
- Repeatedly creating cards at the top of a list would fail after a number of times.
- Fix errors occuring when switching between Trash and ToDos by Member/Due Date views
- "Edit Color Labels" incorrectly appearing in To Do Board
-Connections 6 with OrientMe Support
-Updated rich text editor options
-Improved @mentions user list
-Fix for fields not copying over from templates
-Fix for Community Members as Owners
- Connections 6 Compatibility
- TLS1.2 Support
- User searches (@mentions, assignments) can be customised to search on different profile attributes
- Added lang_cookie parameter for customised language cookie name
- Fixed explicit membership community boards publishing news to all community members
- Community widget could become too small to see entire create board dialog.
- Community names would not appear on Board tiles when database is MS SQL
- Child card views now render on demand. (Performance)
- Added responsive sizing to community widget.
- Completed Boards no longer appear in community widget.
- A prompt to download a cache.js file could appear in Internet Explorer in some situations.
- Content in emails from some non-latin character languages would appear as question marks.
- Community widget could appear with horizontal scrolling/scrollbars.
- Community Boards with explicit membership from Activities would not appear in My Community Boards
- Checkbox views (assignee selection) could become out of sync with data when making many selections.
- Removed some warnings related to "invalid characters" in Internet Explorer.
- Customised login fields would unnecessarily log an exception on application start.
- Added ability to link to Community Folders
- Completed boards are now hidden in Board Categories view.
- Updated Dutch Translations.
- XSS vulnerabilities.
- Synchronisation of color picker when selecting multiple card colors.
- Link to File paging controls could dissapear in some circumstances.
- Linking to a community folder through Recent Folders would create invalid links.
- New fields not syncing correctly with Activities.
- External users unable to create new cards.
- Fixed issue that caused the move tool to not function under Internet Explorer
- Card Moving Tool
- Move cards between different Boards
- Fix duplication of cards when moving out of new list
- Fix assigned non-members not removable
- Fix mobile board created not appearing in activities
- Fix Restore Node issue.
- Fix for user mapping by customisable attribute
- Public Community Boards sometimes not readable by non-community members (C5+).
- Newsfeed posts may show HTML/XML code from descriptions/comments.
- Duplicate assigned user icons appearing.
- Fixed attachments not removing in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed issue with ToDos by Date/Member views syncing (introduced in 2.5.3)
- Additional Dutch Localization
- Reduced amount of normal server logging.
- Changed string filter to function as AND instead of OR with multiple words.
- Added redirect to login when LTPA session expires.
- Fixed issue where multi-assigned tasks may be incorrectly marked complete in the ToDos by Member view.
- Fixed removal of last attachment on cards.
- Added support for custom LTPA token names specified by WebSphere.
- Issue (IE) where unauthenticated users are not redirected to login (blank page).
- Issue where users who have never used Activities/Boards but are assigned to items may cause errors.
- Issue where clicking the back button could cause navigation away from the current Board.
- Rich text editor (CKEditor) 4.5.11 update.
- Issue where long descriptions in content view would rerender on click.
- Issue where drop down menus would not show correctly in content view.
- Issue where 'New to Boards' message would appear after every new login.
- Initial board load performance replacing Backbone Relational with Backbone Associations.
- Added Mail icons to Mail items created via Activities.
- Creating very long comments.
- User @mention not functioning in some scenarios.
- Placement of View as Board button when using non-default themes (C5.5)
- Date picker language detection.
- Email bug caused by line breaks in card titles.
- Navigating between todo and board modal via breadcrumb.
- Board filter dialog visible in administration.
- Additional logging and checks in LicenceValidator.
- ToDo content view could display incorrect subcards.
- Minor UI fixes.
- Responsiveness of typing in rich text editor
- Board state persistence enhancements
- Issue removing text filter in a Board
- Issue with drag/drop member converting entry to todo
- Issue with todo assignment emails not sending
- Issue where multi-member delete option hidden in card popup
- Issue with changing between Boards/Templates
- Issue where Card popup not closing consistently when changing URL
- Hierarchy breadcrumbs in card popup
- Fix for synchronisation of multiple new nodes
- Fix for To-Do filtering by empty lists
- Fix for displaying very long content
- Fix for colour/member dragging incorrectly scrolling page
- Remove unnecessary filtering by completed To-Dos in To-Do views
- Remove excessive logging of Board 'isPublic'
- Support for multiple versions of JQuery on page (header/footer customisations)
- Issue where Board filter checkboxes not cleared
- Issue where Community Board widget caused redirect when moved
- Issue where long comment overflowed
- Issue where dragging card by due date did not open date dialogue
- Issue where very long content could be truncated and cause page loading problem
- Issue where IE had poor typing performance caused by frequent polling
- Issue where custom scripts changing header HTML failed
- Issue with duplicate profile DNs when only one active
- Restrict UI controls based on User Authorisation
- Mobile - support for Basic Auth with SBT
- File attaching feedback
- Issue where files could not be attached
- Issue where creating a list then a card in rapid succession, the card would be lost
- Allow Board templates to set Due Date
- Loading gif during AJAX requests
- Show email file attachments uploaded by IBM Notes Activities sidebar
- Sub card creation issue
- Editing comments
- Private cards functionality
- Add members directly from Board sidebar
- Show Business Cards
- Add Cards at top of list
- Activity Stream Dutch Translations
- Delete all Cards in list
- Confirm deleting comments
- User filtering - use OR condition
- Member management - include private communities
- Issue where Comments overflowed input area
- Issue where member filter could not be removed individually
- Issue where posting to I'm following Stream not showing with @Mentions
- Reduce licence logging
- Issue where users with multiple Employee roles had authentication errors
- Move persisted data from Cookie to Local Storage (prevent server error on large cookie size)
- Security enhancements for external users
- Issue where Community Boards widget does not display in C5 with CR4
- Styling issue for C5.5
- Drag color to assign (on both Cards and Tiles)
- Filter cards by assigned user
- Persist Board state (filters, current route etc)
- Community Board Tiles section
- Pin Board from Board Actions
- Synchronised Board Color labels
- Card pop-up back button
- Back-end logging
- Issue where list created in wrong position
- Issue where Comment card detail icons not showing
- Issue where not redirected to login page when SSO timed out on HTTP
- Issue where Social Mail/Calendar not showing in Boards
- Issue where Embedded Sametime duplicated in Communities with Boards
- Issue affecting memory usage
- IE styling issue
- Issue completing/uncompleting Board through popup sidebar
- Card Comments, hover for date
- IE11 compatibility issue
- External users Public Board accessibility
- Issue where Boards in deleted Communities shown
- Memory utilisation
- Email Assigned Users when comment added to to-do
- Pasting of image into rich text editor upload and links attachment
- Enhanced handling of customised header/scripts
- Issue where size of pinned Boards panel incorrect on load
- Issue where some cards do not open on To-Do Board
- Issue where very long rich text contents show as plain text in Activities
- Add Community as Member
- New Tile Colours
- Drag and drop Member changes Entry to To-Do
- Updated to latest IBM SBT
- IE header loading issue
- Community Widget CSS issue in IE10 & IE11
- Board tile loading performance
- Fix for To-Do assignment emails
- Card Color hover shows label
- Issue determining Connections version in MS-SQL Server
- Issue where Boards application with custom context root show
- Standalone header support for IBM C5.5
- File upload error feedback
- Community Boards use Community Followers in Activity Stream
- Added additional German translations
- Incorrectly showing BoardsMeta in Activities (IBM C5.5)
29/01/2016 : v2.0.1
- Community Boards widget display issue
- Create from Template included 'Public'
28/01/2016 : v2.0
Supports IBM Connections 5.5
13/01/2016 : v1.9.3
- Create from Template includes Members
- Create from Template includes Color Labels
- Close Menus on route change (ie Assigned User)
- Public community board accessibility
- Community - show all accessible Boards
- IE fixes
14/12/2015 : v1.9.2
- Issue with filtering Board tiles
- Link to Community Files
- Card updated time on hover
26/11/2015 : v1.9.1
- Issue with filtering Board tiles
20/11/2015 : v1.9
- Link to File/Folder functionality
- Standalone header ability
- Issue where custom field due date lost on file upload
- Issue where Category creation/selection did not show correctly
- Issue where decreasing multi-user to new single user produces error in log
04/11/2015 : v1.8.3
- Handing of login for new users who have never accessed Communities
- Readers couldn't complete To-Dos assigned to them
- Readers could add fields to cards
- Very long Card title overflows
- Firefox Theme dialogue does not show
- Admin configuration view not loading for new licence
30/10/2015 : v1.8.2
- Handling of first time users to Communities
- Hide unworking categorise option for Template Boards
29/10/2015 : v1.8.1
- Additional handing of header customisations
28/10/2015 : v1.8
- Option to hide empty lists
- Option to hide completed todos
- Show Community information in Community Board
- Updated Dutch language
- Updates to UI for applicable Member controls
- Support for customised header.jsp/footer.jsp scripts
- Confirmation of Member deletion
- Board due date visibility
- Due date format for distant dates
- Hide unused Categories in Board Templates
- Hide filter view when viewing Board members
- Issue where additional members can be added on creation of new Community Boards
- Issue where To-Do views not showing data for Board Templates
- Issue where Due Date removed on File Upload (IBM C5+)
- Issue where links in Rich Text descriptions not clickable
- Issue where tag filter empty for Board To-Do views
- Issue where list overview not populated in To-Do views
07/10/2015 : v1.7.2
-Dutch translation of UI
- Issue with adding custom fields
22/09/2015 : v1.7.1
- Issue with setting description for the first time
18/09/2015 : v1.7
- Multiple User Assignment
- Member Assignment by drag & drop
- Board Themes
- Increased to 10 Card Colours
- Added 'show more' option for very long descriptions
- Renamed Polling to Synchronisation
- US / UK language by browser
- Creating Board from Template sets the template Due Date
- Members long name overflows
- Save requests not reflected if Card opened rapidly
28/08/2015 : v1.6.8
SiteMinder support updates
Sort Nodes backend before returning
24/08/2015 : v1.6.7
- Show Due Date in 'MMM DD' format on Card
- Enlarge Color labels on Card
- Caching of ToDo service
10/08/2015 : v1.6.6
- Admin config loading issue since 1.6.5
05/08/2015 : v1.6.5
- ToDo hierarchy for Orphaned Nodes
31/07/2015 : v1.6.4
- Security Improvements (XSS)
15/07/2015 : v1.6.3
- Remove 'Add Member' button for Community Boards
01/07/2015 : 1.6.2
- Update Spring library to v3.2.14
- Opening card by link in ToDo by Members
24/06/2015 : v1.6.1
- Upgraded IBM SBT for SiteMinder SSO support
- Open Cards directly from Emails
- Card file attachment issue
- Opening new card issue
19/06/2015 : v1.6
- Open Cards/Section from links
- To-Do view Card Hierarchy
- Emails for To-Do assignment (to assignee)
- Emails for Comments (to owner)
- Show comments directly in Activity Stream
- Post to 'Following' Activity Stream for all boards (inc private)
- To-Do view performance improvement (don't show sub-cards)
- Section creation pop-up close on ESC
- Dojo Language issue
- Section creation position issue
4/06/2015 : v1.5.6
- To Do Board - separate Assigned To Me & Created By Me
1/06/2015 : v1.5.5
- Load performance by reduction in Node data size
- Attach Sub Cards & Comments in To-Do Board view
- Support for IBM Mail/Calendar in header
- Board Tile caching
- Hide non-supported header functions (language, help)
- Share dialogue styling
21/05/2015 : v1.5.4
- Custom Field 'Text', set alias and content at same time
- Member retrieval performance
- Large number of members issue
- Incorrectly flagged 'Shared Externally' issue
- Node deletion synchronisation issue
- To-Do/Entry conversion synchronisation issue
- Custom fields with Zero value not showing
5/05/2015 : v1.5.3
- Quick edit card name
- Added Czech language
- SBT Compatibility improvements
28/04/2015 : v1.5.2
- Faster retrieval of large result sets
- Database Paging for large result sets
- Collapsable Filter section
- Allignment of Filter section (Gen4)
- Sidebar link colors (Gen4)
- Tag Filtering in Board
- Color filtering in Board after loading Tiles
22/04/2015 : v1.5.1
- for Board Template selection
- for Link to Board selection
- for Board Category loading
- for Board Tiles views
- Allow Emails to be converted to ToDo
- Due Date changes after converting Entry/ToDo
- Styling of Members view in Gen4 Theme
- Board category close button
- Refresh Custom CSS on App start-up
14/04/2015 : v1.5
- Sub Cards!
- Completed Boards title strike-through
- Detect privileges before creating Linked Board
- Redirect on session timeout (since v1.4.1)
07/04/2015 : v1.4.3
- German Translations
- Gen4 Theme icons
- Custom CSS
02/04/2015 : v1.4.2
- IBM Gen 4 support
- Import custom CSS image files
- Import Header from Activities
- Board creation from Template - hide tuned out, deleted and completed
26/03/2015 : v1.4.1
- Redirect /kudosboards to /kudosboards/
- To-Do list security handling
- Improved handling & error messages for WebSphere roles
- IE8 To-Do views
- Board creation
25/03/2015 : v1.4
- To-Do by Member view
- Synchronisation of Board/To-Do views
- Locale detection without cookie
- Simplified To-Do by Due Date view
- Community Member link
- Updated SBT to v1.1.3
16/03/2015 : v1.3.1
- SQL Server
11/03/2015 : v1.3
- To-Do List by Due Date
- Board To-Dos by Due Date
- Improved logging
- Board retrieval performance
- SQL Server fixes
- Oracle timestamp fix
- Never logged into Activities fix
- New Boards user Meta Data handling
- Hide deleted Templates when creating Board from template
- Allow customisation of SBT 'authenticationService' property
- Community Board widget height increased
- Community Board link opening
- Community Board sizing problem
- Multiple-license fix
Please contact us HERE if you have any Kudos related technical issues and/or questions.